Ordering FAQ "How to"
not far from Fremantle. We are not a retail store.
We do not have walk-in stores. All of our sales are conducted through our website and mail order - there are no products to see if you are in Perth and are collecting your order. We appreciate your understanding that we need time to invoice and pick your order prior to your arrival to collect.
For the rest of Australia - yes, mail order only! :)
OPEN: Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 3.45pm WST (last order collection time is 3.45pm please)
CLOSED: Saturday/Sunday and Public Holidays
Telephone (Business Hours WST) Telephone: (08) 9337 6446
Mobile (Business Hours): 0427 500 388
Fax: (08) 9337 6228
Our telephone does get REALLY busy! If you have problems getting through it's because we are talking to customers :)
- Click here to see How to Order Using our Website
- Click here to see Local Customers and Collection of Orders
- Click here to see International Orders
- Click here to see Mail and Fax Orders
Local Customers and Collection of Orders
We are a Mail Order business, we do not run a Retail Store, this means you need to place your order BEFORE arranging collection of goods.
Please place your order via the website and request your preferred collection day in the comments section. We will email confirmation and collection details.
Local Orders are available for collection by prior arrangement only - we just need to know which day you wish to collect.
Times for Collection of Orders: Pick Ups are available 8.30 am to 3.45 pm Weekdays
If your order is urgent please call us.
Sorry, Saturday Pick-Ups are not available due to the move to new premises in 2012.
Amended: July 12, 2008, Order minimum amended down July 2014.
We do ship internationally to some countries (listed below), however due to the time involved in processing International Orders, a minimum order value of AU$100.00 excluding shipping cost is required, and a Packaging and Handling fee of $15.00 will be charged. Orders will be shipped via Insured Australia Post Mail. We require the shipment to be insured for your protection. To obtain an approximate freight quotation, you can use the Australia Post Calculator as a guide to freight charges.
We only ship to these Countries
Christmas Island, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norfolk Island, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, New Caledonia
For larger orders requiring sea freight, you will need to arrange your own carrier.
How to Order Using our Website
New website launched: July 2014:
Existing Customers: Will need to clear the cookies on your computer or you won't be able to log in.
Changes: Your ID no longer exists (cross that one off the "must remember list"!). Log in with your registered email address and regular password. If this doesn't not go through, please go to your browser preferences and remove the cookies for Aussie Soap Supplies. Then open a fresh browser and you are good to go.
You must register with Name, address and contact details to use the website trolley system. This enables you to keep track of what you have ordered previously, use the Wish List, and check on the status of orders placed on the site. You can re-order directly from your account too!
The fastest and easiest way of placing your order is through our website shopping trolley. This will provide you and us with a written copy of the order, thereby eliminating errors and misunderstandings. You can pay via Direct Deposit, Visa or Mastercard securely through E Way, or Paypal (a surcharge of 2% applies to Paypal orders).
To use our shopping trolley
- Once logged into your account, click the category link on the toolbar
- Then click on the Item for more info on the product - this gives price, further information, graphics & size options
- Select the size you require using the drop down arrow
- If you only require ONE item, add to trolley, if you want multiple items of that type, type the number you require into the free text box for quantity.
- Click "add to trolley" Button after entering the quantity you require
- To add more items click "Continue Shopping" Button (this is located towards top right of the screen)
- You will return to the page you left, then collect the other items you wish to purchase
- To check out and finalise your order Click "Proceed to Checkout"
- You are now at the one page "Aussie Soap - Checkout" - with these options:
- Shipping Address: Select the address from your address book you wish to ship your goodies to
- Billing Address: Ensure this matches your credit card if using this method of payment
- This will now refresh the Shipping Method area on the top right, select Australia Post standard, or if in Perth and you wish to collect, Collection
- The freight cost is now showing
- Then enter the Payment Method you are using, and any discount codes or gift vouchers and this will automatically be deducted from your invoice. If using Direct Deposit, the BSB details and total owed will be on this page so you can transfer straight across and then send a copy of the receipt and your order will enter the queue immediately after placing the order
- Your ordered items will be listed under this, scroll down and enter any specific Delivery Instructions (max 40 characters) and/or Comments
- Then one more click "Place order now"
EXPRESS ORDERS: As many orders are not able to be shipped Express Post, please request this in the Comments to Upgrade to Express. There is a $5.00 packing fee, and please note 6kg packs of soap don't fit into a 5kg Satchel! :) Glass, low flashpoint ingredients and bulky parcels are not able to be shipped Express.
Note: You will receive automated Emails from us advising you of the progress of your order. Once your order has left the premises a completed Notice is emailed automatically this does not reflect any changes you may have made to your order after initially placing it. Your Tax Invoice will now be available to be printed off straight from your account. If you do not receive these emails within 24 hours, it means the email address you registered has failed and we cannot contact you, so please telephone to confirm your order.
Fax and Snail Mail Ordering
Please complete our Mail Order/Fax Order Form which you can print or download and fax to
(08) 9337 6228
or if posting:
Aussie Soap Supplies
PO Box 165
PALMYRA WA 6957