This kit makes 15 cleansing and soothing Melt and Pour Soap Bars. This soap is specifically designed to use as a Facial Cleansing Bar, however, there is no reason you can’t use it all over! It's pure and natural ingredients make it the perfect soap if you want to keep your products very natural.
Charcoal is hot hot hot right now, and is used in many skin products to help control acne, in deep cleansing products and for problem skin. This kit makes 15 mini loaf bars, which are a perfect size for facial soap. Facial bars often retail at $5.00 to $9.00 per bar, so if you are stocking your Artisan Soap Shop with these, they cost $3.53 a bar to make with this kit.
The bars also include our Botanical Complex 7 Herbal Extract and you can select from 6 different Melt & Pour Soap Bases. These little bars pack a punch of goodness for your skin! Activated Charcoal can be tricky to use if you don’t want black dust everywhere – if you follow the instructions for hydrating the charcoal in this kit there is no mess!
This Kit includes:
- 1kg Melt & Pour Soap Base (we used CCA in the tutorial)
- 25ml Botanical Complex 7
- 1 x Activated Charcoal Packet
- 1 x 5ml Roman Chamomile 3% Organic in Jojoba AND 10ml French Lavender Essential Oil with Dripolators
10ml Relax Essential Oil Blend with Dripolator
- 1 x 5 pack Budget-Wise Loaf Moulds
- 1 x Disposable Pipette
- This Instruction Sheet
This kit has upgrade options:
1. Select from different soap bases:
Crystal African Black
Crystal CCA (Carrot, Cucumber and Aloe Vera)
Palm Free Neutral
2. To include Sodium Lactate Plus, which is a humectant; if you don't wish to upgrade you can use Spring or Distilled Water in the recipe instead of Sodium Lactate.
Also available are our Free Cigar Band Labels for this Kit - just add them to your trolley before checking out
Note: If you select the Relax Essential Oil (which does have similar properties to the combination of Lavender and Roman Chamomile, you will only have 10mls in this kit - which means the scent load in the soaps is 1%.