This sparkling, fruity fragrance is a bright, happy scent. Top notes of Pineapple, Jasmine and Grapefruit are enlivened by Peach Nectar and Mango, then finished off with Rhubarb and Sugared Musk. Some of this effervescent scent’s top notes do fade a bit once in Cold Process Soap once cured. This is a must try fragrance.
This fragrance was a winner Bramble Berry’s “Fall 2014 Soap Panel”. Here are a couple of the comments:
- This was very much a green smoothie to me. Very fruity and clean and a wonderful fresh scent, and would consider buying it
- Smells like lychee tea and mangos. No longer smells spicy after cure. I would buy it now
Soaping Notes: Discolours to a pale tan in cold process soap but behaves very well. Top notes fade out after cure, but still a very, very nice scent! In Melt & Pour it retains those delicious effervescent top notes!
In Liquid Soap: This fragrance does not thin our Castile Liquid Soap and does not discolour in our tests
- 2 parts Grapefruit Bellini Fragrance Oil
- 1 part Bramble Berry's Juicy Couture Type Fragrance Oil
- 1 part Green Tea Fragrance Oil
Vanilla Content: 0% -
Graphics showing vanilla discolouration can be found here
This fragrance is phthalate free.
All Bramble Berry fragrances and flavours are suitable for Vegans
We now offer 500ml size Fragrances in HDPE Bottles to help save freight to remote zones. It is important to decant the Fragrance into Amber Glass for stor